Dental School Loan Refinance
Refi for Dentists. Transparent Rates. No Maximums. No Co-Signer.
Dental School Loan Refinance
Transparent Rates. No Maximums. No Co-Signer.
Know Your Loan Rates Before You Apply
Four fixed rates to choose from – no guessing, no bait and switch, no wasted time on a pre-application to find a rate for refinancing your dental school loans.
Dental School Loan Refinancing is Better with Panacea
See how Panacea dental school loan refinancing compares to the competition.
Know Your Rate Now
No Maximums and No Cosigner
You deserve our best offer simply because of who you are without any need for a cosigner or loan maximum.
Refinance for Dentists
Specifically crafted for student loan debt incurred to become a dental professional.
The Panacea Difference
The "Other Guys"
Dental School Loan Refinance Calculator
See that Panacea’s rates do not change with anything but term – what you see is what you get!
Visit studentaid.gov to find out benefits and repayment options available to federal student loan borrowers before refinancing.
- Refinancing your loans may make sense if you have private student loans, are not eligible for federal forgiveness programs (like PSLF) or are looking to reduce the cost of your loan.
- Yes we do! If you are looking to refinance, we can also consolidate multiple loans from across your education.
- You can set your repayment start date during the loan closing process to make it more convenient on your monthly budget!
- No - After refinancing you will lose access to federal student loan benefits like forgiveness programs. Please check studentaid.gov/pslf for your eligibility.
- No! At Panacea we will never ask for a co-signer because we trust you as a doctor.
- Yes! We believe in being there for you through your career, and won't sell your loan. You will be able to contact your Primary Care Banker for all your servicing needs.
If you are looking to refinance federally held student loans please be aware of recent legislative changes that have suspended payments and waived interest on such loans until the end of January 2021 due to COVID-19. Please carefully consider these changes before refinancing federally held loans with Panacea Financial as in doing so you will no longer qualify for these changes or other future benefits applicable to federally held loans.
1. All associated discounts applied to Panacea and competitor rates and terms. All Panacea APRs assume a 0.50% discount to auto-pay from a Panacea Checking account. We offer a 0.25% discount to auto-pay from a non-Panacea checking account. Student Loan Refinance payment schedule examples: 5 year fixed rate, $300,000 at 2.75% APR is $5357.87 per month; 7 year fixed rate, $300,000 at 3.00% APR is $3,964.25 per month; 10 year fixed rate, $300,000 at 3.25% APR is $2,931.87.40 per month; 15 year fixed rate, $300,000 at 3.50% APR is $2,145.00 per month.
2. Adverse Credit Event: accounts with a total outstanding balance greater than $2,085 that are 90 or more days delinquent as of the date of the credit report, or that have been placed in collection or charged off during the two years preceding the date of the credit report; default determination during the five years preceding the date of the credit report; bankruptcy discharge during the five years preceding the date of the credit report; repossession during the five years preceding the date of the credit report; foreclosure during the five years preceding the date of the credit report; charge-off/write-off of a federal student aid debt during the five years preceding the date of the credit report; wage garnishment during the five years preceding the date of the credit report; tax lien during the five years preceding the date of the credit report; consumer credit counseling within five years preceding the date of the credit report.
3. See the Dental School Refinance Application Disclosure for product information, rates, fees and other important product information.
4. Calculator is for informational purposes only, actual payments may differ slightly based on when the loan is closed and when first payment date is scheduled. Refer to loan documents for exact payment.
Learn More About Dental School Refinancing
Explore our collection of advice and tools to help dentists better position themselves for career and financial success.